blankhomeaboutthe fammy faithwhats cookinget crafty

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Santa?

It was time...dun dun dun...for Easton to meet Santa. Ya it may have been nice to have him sit quietly on Santa's lap and smile for a picture but secretly I really wanted that great picture that we have all see of a child screaming to get off of this crazy guys lap who has long white hair growing from his face and is wearing an over-sized robe and a big red hat. I know, that sounds kinda mean and wrong to have that wish and I musta been good this year cause Santa granted it for me! 
A little blurry...but I'll take it!
At first he was very receptive and walked right up to Santa and gave him a big grin and a wave.
Come to find out that is the closest that he wanted to get...
Get me outa here!
Maybe next year!
Merry Christmas from the Lichty's to you and your family!
Untitled_zpsf419afba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips